Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stolen code!

People everywhere are posting this code to the green hoodie but it was for people who went to this event and PAYED for it! If you already used it and didn't know it's ok. But if you see a code next time that everyone can use for something DON'T USE IT!If Club Penguin gave it to you its alright to use it.
Book codes count too. I did use them before but i had no idea i was stealing!(i didnt have the book in real life) But i wont do it again.
This is why the membership prices are up but i deserve it.
Instead of stealing the hoodie i'm gonna wait for it intill i get series 7 and unlock it.
I really feel bad that i stole the book codes :(
Some penguins are greedy and know its stealing but they just do it!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I think you are right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the D23Expo and I got the code I cant belivle this!

    ReplyDelete